GDPR Rights Requests
Special Note to the Cornell Community:
GDPR rights requests are centrally managed through Cornell University CIT. This is to ensure consistency, transparency, and accountability in our university response.
Note to our European Constituents:
If you are located within the European Economic Area (“EEA,” European Union member states, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Iceland), we acknowledge the rights granted to you under the GDPR.
These rights may include:
- Right to access your information held by us
- Right to correct inaccurate or incorrect information about you
- Right to the erasure of your information when it is no longer necessary for us to retain it
- Right to restrict processing of your personal information in specific situations
- Right to object to processing your information, including sending you communications that may be considered direct-marketing materials
- Right to object to automated decision-making and profiling, where applicable
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority in your EEA jurisdiction