- All Community Members:
- Report the lost/stolen device to the Cornell Police and obtain a case number for future reference.
- Faculty/Staff/Student Employees:
- Immediately contact your supervisor, local IT support, and your IT Security Liaison, where applicable.
- Consult the IT Security Office for additional technical response and guidance.
- Full Disk Encryption:
- Low risk
- Learn more about encryption
- No Encryption:
- High risk to any information stored or synced to the device
- High risk to passwords stored or used on the device
- High risk to account access granted to the lost/stolen device