Special Note to the Cornell Community:
GDPR rights requests must be centrally managed through the Cornell University Privacy Office. This is to ensure consistency, transparency, and accountability in our university response. Please forward these any of these requests to email@example.com for review.
Note to our European Constituents:
If you are located within the European Economic Area (“EEA,” European Union member states, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Iceland), we acknowledge the rights granted to you under the GDPR.
These rights may include:
- Right to access your information held by us
- Right to correct inaccurate or incorrect information about you
- Right to the erasure of your information when it is no longer necessary for us to retain it
- Right to restrict processing of your personal information in specific situations
- Right to object to processing your information, including sending you communications that may be considered direct-marketing materials
- Right to object to automated decision-making and profiling, where applicable
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority in your EEA jurisdiction
If you wish to exercise your rights, please download and complete the following Data Rights Request form.
For all other questions or concerns related to your rights under the GDPR, we are here to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.